13 Jun The Pillars of Philosophy
Pillars of Philosophy | The Yoga Sutras
Live Webinar – ALL sessions recorded
Pillars of Philosophy is an online mentoring program designed to support yoga teachers in their continued education and growth. The course will focus on a single foundational text to the study and practice of yoga; this year, we will be working with Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras.
Six week course includes:
- Six online meetings – sessions will be recorded if you are unable to attend live.
- Meetings shared after each session – questions may be submitted via email if you aren’t able to attend live.
- Weekly study guides – distributed after every session.
- Follow up emails – sent each week to help students track their progress and stay connected to the material during our time together.
- Contemplation and self-inquiry prompts for deepening your personal practice and insights.
Students will need to purchase a copy of our text for the course. We will focus on applied studies, working to gain personal insights in relationship to the material, while also understanding its context and relationship to the practice of yoga. Contemplation and self-inquiry will be part of this program.
***During this season of sheltering in place and the unique conditions of the world, I am offering this program at a reduced rate of $150 for the full program.
All videos, documents and webinars are downloadable for you to keep for life. At just a little over what a single one on one session is, you get over 6 hours of content and personal time for Q & A.
Course dates — August 18th thru September 22nd
LIVE Webinar — Tuesdays at 7:00-8:30pm CST (will be recorded and shared immediately following the live session)
Email [email protected] directly with any questions!